14 February 2014

DOUBLE TROUBLE

Faux leather jacket - Hong Kong. Slip dress and boots - Topshop. 
Rather than wearing an outfit with the usual red or pink colour scheme for Valentine's Day - because let's face it, it's pretty cliche - I decided to go for a darker palette. Since it's been quite chilly lately, I decided to throw on my pleather jacket and also to avoid looking too sultry because slip dresses do just that. I also collaborated with Abraham who's a fellow blogger (whose blog you should totes check out like, now) and good friend of mine for today's post by cross coordinating our outfits! One of my talented friends, Aquinna, also did my make-up for today. It was loads of fun and I hope I get to collaborate with other bloggers more often. Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Eat your heart out, watch movies, don't be lonely!

Photos by Aquinna

18 comments:

  1. Wow. If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time I saw you with make up. So pretty! :)


    THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, actually! I always wear make-up in my posts. I just don't put on eyeshadow & eyeliner :p

      Delete
  2. Your makeup looks lovely! Gorgeous lip colour~

    LIVE . IN . LOVE ✞

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so beautiful :) love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the slip/leather jacket combo! You both look great here -- seems like so much fun!

    -Rose

    rose-et-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaah so pretty Jeline!

    Have a nice Valentine's Day <3

    With love,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your dress and your friend looks so cool!

    blog - the camera geek

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I like the darker palette, definitely less cliche. Love your makeup :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the burgundy with the black, such a perfect way to be feminine without overdoing it! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Valentine's, Jeline! Everyone's wearing lighter shades of red and it's great to see a darker one - kind of a fresh take for the eyes. Love the leather jacket too, makes the dress more classy. You look definitely pretty with make-up too xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:15 PM

    This is one of my favourite ever posts of yours Jeline. You look absolutely stunning.

    fashionablyunknown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, love the back of your dress! <3

    xo runbarbierun.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw these are adorable! xx

    http://reallyliteral.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. you both alone are already super cool and both together you are bomb! so cool

    www.thefashionfraction.com
    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love delicate dresses with tough jackets like that. Looks great.

    -Liz

    a fickle heart

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Post !
    Kisses my sweetie <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that dress! The back deets are soooo killer/hot/badass! Perfect with the leather...very good girl gone bad!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! You guys are the bomb dot com.